CA House is currently looking to hire a Director of Operations & Development
Director of Operations & Development, 32 hours/week
Cal Aggie Christian Association (CA House) is seeking to hire a full-time Director of Operations and Development (32 hours per week). The Director of Operations and Development (DOD) is a co-director position, working alongside the Director of Spiritual Engagement to maintain a healthy and thriving community for University of California, Davis (UC Davis) students that advances the mission and goals of the organization. The DOD has primary responsibility for managing the operations of CA House, including oversight of all finances and fundraising efforts, management of the Multifaith Living Community (MLC) property, and working alongside the Board of Directors and co-Director to establish and implement a strategic vision for the organization. The DOD is also responsible for managing a $450k+ budget and supervising professional and student staff. The DOD is required to build working relationships with multiple constituencies including UC Davis departments, sponsoring denominations, and leaders of faith-based organizations and congregations.
The DOD must embrace the mission of CA House. CA House is an ecumenical, progressive, inclusive Christian campus ministry grounded in four basic values: community, faith, social justice, and sustainable living.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Commitment and enthusiasm to carry out the mission of CA House.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of managerial experience in nonprofit and/or higher educational settings
- Experience with accounting and development software, and
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- A familiarity with Progressive Christianity and/or Multifaith engagement.
- Experience working with diverse groups, fostering community, and facilitating positive group dynamics
- Experience in managing properties is preferred.
Desired start date: January 3, 2022
Benefits: Paid time off & sick leave; Spiritual/continuing education leave; Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits; Retirement benefits
Salary: $48,000-$52,000 based on experience
To apply, please send a resumé, cover letter, and 3 references to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin on November 1, 2021.